Here, not only do we discuss important local developments in the law, we provide resources for you to explore opportunities and avoid issues. The topics we focus on are: ALL THINGS PROCUREMENT In ALL THINGS PROCUREMENT, you have a one-stop shop for all available...
Local Attorneys With International Experience
- Charting new territory: A business guide to investing in Guam property
- Unveiling the business frontier: Navigating Guam LLCs and beyond
- What should I know about regulatory compliance before I start my new business in Guam?
- Why should I start an LLC in Guam?
- Essential Considerations Before Expanding Your Business Internationally
Office of Public Accountability – OPA. After an agency makes a decision regarding a problem with the bid, the next step is the OPA. The decision here is required before litigating further. The OPA Rules of Procedure and docket are available here.
Office of the Attorney General – AG. The AG’s office has the latest procurement issue interpretations, opinions, and procurement forms.