A few weeks ago, we wrote about setting up your company overseas. Let’s take a closer look at what it’s like to open a company in Guam. Though Guam is technically a part of the United States, there are some crucial differences. Enlist a registered agent If you’re...
Local Attorneys With International Experience
- Charting new territory: A business guide to investing in Guam property
- Unveiling the business frontier: Navigating Guam LLCs and beyond
- What should I know about regulatory compliance before I start my new business in Guam?
- Why should I start an LLC in Guam?
- Essential Considerations Before Expanding Your Business Internationally
Office of Public Accountability – OPA. After an agency makes a decision regarding a problem with the bid, the next step is the OPA. The decision here is required before litigating further. The OPA Rules of Procedure and docket are available here.
Office of the Attorney General – AG. The AG’s office has the latest procurement issue interpretations, opinions, and procurement forms.