Guiding People Through The Natural End Of Their Marriage
Going through a divorce can be a difficult and costly decision but it does not have to be. If you and your spouse realize that you are no longer suitable for each other and want an amicable and peaceful divorce, McDonald Law Office is here to help with your uncontested divorce. We serve the people of Guam and CNMI with flat-fee uncontested divorces.
- Contested divorces can be an emotional and financial toll leading to lengthy and costly attorney fees for both parties.
- Unconventional divorces are faster to complete because it allows couples to agree jointly to end their marriage without any disputes.
- Uncontested divorces give you peace of mind when hiring an established and reputable law firm such as McDonald Law Office. We will oversee your divorce papers and forms and ensure that they are done efficiently and on time.
Is An Uncontested Divorce Right For You?
An uncontested divorce isn’t right for everyone, it’s important to ensure it fits your situation. Here are a few questions to ask yourself before considering uncontested divorce:
- Are you and your spouse amicable?
- Can you agree on your assets, child custody/visitation, child support, etc.?
- Do you want to avoid high-cost attorney fees and pay a flat fee for your uncontested divorce?